Timeshare Freedom Group: Is It the Right Option for You?
Are you trapped in a timeshare contract? Do you want to get rid of your timeshare? Searching for the best timeshare cancellation company?
Timeshare Freedom Group might have come across your screen while you were searching. You might be considering hiring this company, but then the question, “Is Timeshare Freedom Group a legit company” cropped up in your mind.
That’s a good question, and finding an answer to this question is necessary. So, let’s go on a deep dive into this blog and learn more about this timeshare cancellation company.
About Timeshare Freedom Group
Established in 2010, Timeshare Freedom Group is a timeshare cancellation company based out of Laguna Hills, California. This company has fifteen physical offices in various locations, including Ohio, New York, Virginia, Texas, Colorado, Florida, etc. Jordan Salkin operates this company. However, his name is not mentioned in the marketing of the company.
Upon visiting their website, we found many testimonials but without sources. That’s intriguing! While their blog has some good content about what one should do with the timeshare after a divorce. Their poorly written “about page” didn’t give us much information about the company.
Reviews & Ratings of Timeshare Freedom Group
After trailblazing research, experts have found that this timeshare cancellation does not have a good image. Do you want to know why? Go through the below points!
- Timeshare Freedom Group is not BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited. It is F rated on BBB and got 1.34/5 from 70 customer reviews. Also, 196 people have complained about the company or its services in the past three years.
- On TrustPilot, this timeshare cancellation company has a mixed image. However, its rating on Trust Pilot is 2.1/5 stars from 137 total reviews. So, you have to go there and judge yourself.
- Surprisingly, there are no google reviews of Timeshare Freedom Group. While on Facebook, some people have written about its services and mostly have criticized it for poor customer service.
From the above points, it is apparent that Timeshare Freedom Group has not a good reputation online. You can check for more details or read reviews of this timeshare cancellation company.
Can this Company Help Eliminate Your Timeshare Contract?
Digging through the reviews of Timeshare Freedom Group, we’ve found that it won’t be able to find a way out of your timeshare. However, if you plan on going into foreclosure, this company would greatly help. Additionally, this company has expertise in ruining the credit score of its clients.
The most impressive part about this company is they consider foreclosure a great way of eliminating timeshare contracts.
Some Pros & Cons of Timeshare Freedom Group
From the above part of this article, most of the things about this timeshare cancellation are clear. However, let’s look at the pros and cons for more.
- Live Chat on the Website
- Offers attorneys if needed
- Can help eliminate international timeshares
- It doesn’t offer an Escrow Option
- No BBB Accreditation
- Offers no credit protection
- Negative reviews online
- Many foreclosure complaints
On the Final Note
While finding the best timeshare cancellation companies, Timeshare Freedom Group might come across your screen. In addition, the question “Is Timeshare Freedom Group a legit company” will also pop into your mind. Getting answers to all your burning questions before hiring any company is necessary. Thus, experts have researched this company meticulously and have written this article.
Hopefully, after reading this write-up, all your doubts regarding Timeshare Freedom Group are clear, and you can decide whether to hire this timeshare cancellation company.